About SERVPRO of Norcross and Duluth
Robert E. Ausband, Jr.
Owners of SERVPRO of Norcross and Duluth
Since 2010, SERVPRO of Norcross and Duluth became part of the SERVPRO franchise system and has been helping the people of Norcross, Duluth, and neighboring communities as a leader in our industry. As part of the trusted SERVPRO brand, our local SERVPRO of Norcross and Duluth is here to help you 24/7 with your needs. We specialize in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial properties after a fire, smoke or water damage. We also test and mitigate mold and mildew, as well as asbestos, from your home or business.
Committed to Our Community
Eddie Ausband and our leadership team grew up and raised their families in this community. We are invested in the future of our community and our customer's needs. As we’ve grown, our mission has never changed. We serve the people, the businesses and organizations of the Gwinnett area that help make our community great.
Our Trained Employees
Our team is highly trained with decades of experience in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Norcross and Duluth.
Our motto is “Like it never even happened.” We offer the highest possible standard of professionalism in the mitigation, cleanup and restoration of your home or business and have gained the reputation as the premier water, fire and mold remediation service in Norcross, Duluth, and surrounding areas. If you need to schedule service for your home or business, we are here to help 24/7. Call us today at 770-858-5000.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Gwinnett County Chamber of Commerce
- Peachtree Corners Business Assocation
- Southwest Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce
- President's Bronze Award for Outstanding 2011 Sales Performance
- Director's Gold Award for Outstanding 2012 Sales Performance
- Double Volume Award
- Millionaire's Bronze Award for Outstanding 2013 Sales Performance